- 30.09.2018: Brisbane, AUS. TBA.
- 13.11.2018: Brussels, BE. Botanique. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 14.11.2018: Cologne, DE. Artheater. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 15.11.2018: Bern, CH. ISC Club. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 16.11.2018: Zurich, CH. Bogen F. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 17.11.2018: tbc Switzerland or northern Italy
- 18.11.2018: tbc Switzerland or northern Italy
- 19.11.2018: Barcelona, ES. Sidecar. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 20.11.2018: Madrid, ES. El Intruso. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 21.11.2018: Saville, ES. Sala X. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 22.11.2018: Lisbon, PT. Galeria Zé dos Bois. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 23.11.2018: Santiago de Compostela, ES. with Ryley Walker (USA).
- 24.11.2018: San Sebastian, ES. Dabadaba. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 27.11.2018: London, UK. Scala. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 28.11.2018: Bristol, UK. The Fleece.with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 29.11.2018: Manchester, UK. Band On The Wall. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 30.11.2018: Brighton, UK. The Old Market. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 01.12.2018: Paris, FR. Point Ephemere. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
- 02.12.2018: Amsterdam, NL. Paradiso Noord. with Ryley Walker (USA). More here.
Andrew Tuttle – selected solo performances 2013-present
- 2013-18: performances at festivals/venues including St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival (Brisbane), OtherFilm Festival @ Boggo Road Gaol (Brisbane), BIGSOUND Festival (Brisbane), Sonic Masala festival (Brisbane), Cafe OTO (London), MONA (Hobart), Brisbane Powerhouse (Brisbane), Le Bourg (Lausanne), Monash University Museum of Art (Melbourne), Institute of Modern Art (Brisbane), HeK (Basel), Howler (Melbourne), 107 Projects (Sydney), The Triffid (Brisbane), Black Bear Lodge (Brisbane), Golden Age (Sydney), Ancient World (Adelaide), The Walls (Gold Coast), et al.
- 2018: ‘self-titled‘ tour: Performances in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Hobart, Cairns.
- 2016: Fantasy League tour: Performances in London, Lausanne, Berlin, Basel, Milan, Brisbane, Melbourne, + residency at EMS (Stockholm).
- 2013: 4064 tour: Performances in Brisbane, Perth, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne (Leaps and Bounds Festival), Darwin, Cairns, Hobart, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Newcastle.
with artists including Matmos, Julia Holter, Forest Swords, Hauschka, The Soft Pink Truth, Daniel Bachman, Gudrun Gut, OM, Deradoorian, Pimmon, Omar Souleyman, Jason Lescalleet, Heinz Riegler, Julian Day, John Chantler, Kris Keogh, Tralala Blip, Wixtes, Lumisokea, Monika Brooks, Marihiko Hara, Sensaround, Sparkspitter, et al.
Selected live press:
- AAA Backstage: “ever-ambient banjo genius”
- Collapse Board: “Making clouds is no small feat for the banjo, that most percussive of stringed noisemakers, but such is Tuttle’s organic union of man and machine.”
- The Creative Issue: “Tuttle opened with a harsh, synthesised sequence before transitioning into a coastal-feeling guitar melody with clever confidence.”
- TheMusic: “His channelling of banjo and guitar through an electronic laptop filter creates peacefully disconcerting drones and ambient textures.”
Andrew Tuttle – selected installations and commissioned performance works
- 2016: Residency at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm
- 2015: Installation, Tilde New Music Festival, Melbourne
- 2014: Commissioned performance (…From Soapbox To Senate), OtherFilm Festival, Brisbane
- 2013: Commissioned performance (4064, Rezoned), Metro Arts, Brisbane
- 2011: Live accompaniment to film score, Ten10, Brisbane
- 2008: Live soundtrack, Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane
- 2008: Residency at WORM, Rotterdam
Andrew Tuttle – selected collaborative performances 2010-present
- with Matmos, Mike Cooper, Lawrence English, Blank Realm, Kris Keogh, Early Universe (Smoke Bellow), Joel Stern, Sasha Margolis, John Ferguson, Pale Earth, Future Shocks, et al.
Anonymeye – selected live performances (to 2012)
- Australia: Sound Summit, Seymour Centre, State Library of Queensland, Queensland Conservatorium, Brisbane Powerhouse, Electrofringe, The Red Rattler, Street Theatre,
- Europe: Le Placard @ Club Transmediale, Instants Chavirés, ZXZW, Extrapool, Nijmegen, OCCII.
Anonymeye performances on lineups including bands and artists including Animal Collective, Michael Rother, Gang Gang Dance, Charlie Parr, Mouse on Mars, Tim Hecker, Leafcutter John, Tujiko Noriko, Mike Cooper, Ed Kuepper, Robin Fox, Blank Realm, Seekae, Qua, Pimmon, Seaworthy, Sebastian Roux, Brightblack Morning Light, Greg Davis, Frank Fairfield, et al.