- 16.09.2020: Brisbane, AU. Brisbane Festival @ The Tivoli. ‘Alexandra’ album launch. co-headline with Cloud Tangle (album launch). Information here.
Andrew Tuttle – selected solo performances 2013-present
- lineups shared with artists including Matmos, Steve Gunn, Julia Holter, Calexico, Ryley Walker, Hauschka, Forest Swords, Daniel Bachman, Chuck Johnson, Gudrun Gut, OM, Deradoorian, The Soft Pink Truth, Omar Souleyman, Tiny Ruins, Jason Lescalleet, Heinz Riegler, Julian Day, John Chantler, Wixtes, Lumisokea, et al.
- performances at festivals/venues including Melbourne Recital Centre (Melbourne), Cafe OTO (London), Paradiso Noord (Amsterdam), MONA (Hobart), Botanique (Brussels), Galeria ZDB (Lisbon), Scala (London), Le Bourg (Lausanne), Monash University Museum of Art (Melbourne), St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival (Brisbane), OtherFilm Festival @ Boggo Road Gaol (Brisbane), BIGSOUND Festival (Brisbane), Sonic Masala festival (Brisbane), Institute of Modern Art (Brisbane), Point Ephemere (Paris), Brisbane Powerhouse (Brisbane), HeK (Basel), The Triffid (Brisbane), Black Bear Lodge (Brisbane), Howler (Melbourne), Golden Age (Sydney), et al.
Andrew Tuttle – selected live collaborative performances
- with Matmos, Steve Gunn, Mike Cooper, Lawrence English, Blank Realm, Kris Keogh, Smoke Bellow, Feet Teeth, .
Andrew Tuttle – selected tours 2013-present
- 2018: ‘self-titled‘ album tour: Performances in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Cairns, Middelburg, Bruxelles, Koln, Bern, Zurich, Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Lisboa, Donostia (San Sebastian), London, Bristol, Manchester, Brighton, Paris, Amsterdam.
- 2016: Fantasy League tour: Performances in London, Lausanne, Berlin, Basel, Milan, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney; residency at EMS (Stockholm).
- 2013: 4064 tour: Performances in Brisbane, Perth, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, Darwin, Cairns, Hobart, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Newcastle.
Andrew Tuttle – selected installations and commissioned performance works
- 2019: Commissioned video work at Fuse Art Gallery, Bradford (UK)
- 2018: Residency at CAMP, Aulus-Les-Bains (FR)
- 2016: Residency at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm (SE)
- 2015: Installation, Tilde New Music Festival, Melbourne
- 2014: Commissioned performance (…From Soapbox To Senate), OtherFilm Festival, Brisbane
- 2013: Commissioned performance (4064, Rezoned), Metro Arts, Brisbane
- 2011: Live accompaniment to film score, Ten10, Brisbane
- 2008: Live soundtrack to film score, Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane
- 2008: Residency at WORM, Rotterdam (NL)
Anonymeye – selected live performances (to 2012)
- Australia: Sound Summit, Seymour Centre, State Library of Queensland, Queensland Conservatorium, Brisbane Powerhouse, Electrofringe, The Red Rattler, Street Theatre,
- Europe: Le Placard @ Club Transmediale, Instants Chavirés, ZXZW, Extrapool, Nijmegen, OCCII.
Anonymeye performances on lineups including bands and artists including Animal Collective, Michael Rother, Gang Gang Dance, Charlie Parr, Mouse on Mars, Tim Hecker, Leafcutter John, Tujiko Noriko, Mike Cooper, Ed Kuepper, Robin Fox, Blank Realm, Seekae, Qua, Pimmon, Seaworthy, Sebastian Roux, Brightblack Morning Light, Greg Davis, Frank Fairfield, et al.