- 19.05.2018: Hobart, AUS. MONA. afternoon show, two sets. time TBA.
- 20.05.2018: Hobart, AUS. afternoon show, two sets. time TBA.
- 31.05.2018: Brisbane, AUS. Junk Bar. with Sarah Spencer (Blank Realm). more info TBA.
- 07.06.2018: Canberra, AUS. Soundscapes @ Smith’s. more info TBA.
- 08.06.2018: Melbourne, AUS. Longplay. with Fia Fiell. more info TBA.
- 09.06.2018: Melbourne, AUS. Polyester Records. afternoon show, time TBA.
- October-November 2018: Europe: Email me for bookings.
Andrew Tuttle – selected solo performances 2013-present
- 2013-17: Australian performances at festivals/venues including St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival (Brisbane), OtherFilm Festival @ Boggo Road Gaol (Brisbane), BIGSOUND Festival (Brisbane), Sonic Masala festival (Brisbane), Brisbane Powerhouse (Brisbane), Monash University Museum of Art (Melbourne), MONA (Hobart), Institute of Modern Art (Brisbane), Howler (Melbourne), 107 Projects (Sydney), The Triffid (Brisbane), Black Bear Lodge (Brisbane), Format (Adelaide), Ancient World (Adelaide), Metro Arts (Brisbane), The Walls (Gold Coast), et al.
- 2016: Fantasy League Europe tour: Performances at Le Bourg (Lausanne), Cafe OTO (London), Madame Claude (Berlin), HeK (Basel), Plunge (Milan) + residency at EMS (Stockholm).
- 2013: 4064 Australian tour: Performances in Brisbane, Perth, Bundaberg (Bunderground Festival), Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne (Leaps and Bounds Festival), Darwin, Cairns, Hobart, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Newcastle.
with artists including Matmos, Julia Holter, Forest Swords, Hauschka, The Soft Pink Truth, Daniel Bachman, Gudrun Gut, OM, Deradoorian, Pimmon, Omar Souleyman, Jason Lescalleet, Heinz Riegler, Julian Day, John Chantler, Kris Keogh, Tralala Blip, Wixtes, Lumisokea, Monika Brooks, Marihiko Hara, Sensaround, Sparkspitter, et al.
Selected live press:
- AAA Backstage: “ever-ambient banjo genius”
- Collapse Board: “Making clouds is no small feat for the banjo, that most percussive of stringed noisemakers, but such is Tuttle’s organic union of man and machine.”
- The Creative Issue: “Tuttle opened with a harsh, synthesised sequence before transitioning into a coastal-feeling guitar melody with clever confidence.”
- TheMusic: “His channelling of banjo and guitar through an electronic laptop filter creates peacefully disconcerting drones and ambient textures.”
Andrew Tuttle – selected installations and commissioned performance works
- 2016: Residency at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm
- 2015: Installation, Tilde New Music Festival, Melbourne
- 2014: Commissioned performance (…From Soapbox To Senate), OtherFilm Festival, Brisbane
- 2013: Commissioned performance (4064, Rezoned), Metro Arts, Brisbane
- 2011: Live accompaniment to film score, Ten10, Brisbane
- 2008: Live soundtrack, Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane
- 2008: Residency at WORM, Rotterdam
Andrew Tuttle – selected collaborative performances 2010-present
- with Matmos, Mike Cooper, Lawrence English, Blank Realm, Kris Keogh, Early Universe (Smoke Bellow), Joel Stern, Sasha Margolis, John Ferguson, Pale Earth, Future Shocks, et al.
Anonymeye – selected live performances 2004-2012
- Le Placard @ Club Transmediale, Berlin, DE
- Instants Chavirés, Paris, FR
- ZXZW, Tilburg, NL
- Extrapool, Nijmegen, NL
- OCCII, Tilburg, NL
- Happy, Wellington, NZ
- State Library of Queensland, Brisbane, AU
- Queensland Conservatorium, Brisbane, AU
- Brisbane Powerhouse, Brisbane, AU
- Judith Wright Centre, Brisbane, AU
- Sound Summit, Newcastle, AU
- Electrofringe, Newcastle, AU
- Seymour Centre, Sydney, AU
- The Red Rattler, Sydney, AU
- Street Theatre, Canberra, AU
- The Hi-Fi, Brisbane, AU
- Spectrum Gallery, Perth, AU
Anonymeye performances on lineups including bands and artists including Animal Collective, Michael Rother/Dieter Moebius/Hans Lampe, Gang Gang Dance, Charlie Parr, Mouse on Mars, Tim Hecker, Leafcutter John, Tujiko Noriko, Mike Cooper, Ed Kuepper/Jefferey Wegener [The Saints/The Laughing Clowns], Isis, Robin Fox, Blank Realm, Seekae, Qua, Pimmon, Seaworthy, Sebastian Roux, Brightblack Morning Light, Greg Davis, Rio En Medio, Frank Fairfield, et al.