- 28.06.2019: Melbourne, AU. Melbourne Recital Centre. Supporting Hauschka (DE) + Five Below. 8pm, $75/$65. More info.
- 18.10.2019: Brisbane/Redland, AU. Redland Performing Arts Centre. Alexandra – premiere. Free entry (tickets available), 7:30pm. Facebook event.
Andrew Tuttle – selected solo performances 2013-present
- 2013-19: performances at festivals/venues including St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival (Brisbane), OtherFilm Festival @ Boggo Road Gaol (Brisbane), BIGSOUND Festival (Brisbane), Sonic Masala festival (Brisbane), Cafe OTO (London), Paradiso Noord (Amsterdam), MONA (Hobart), Botanique (Brussels), Galeria ZDB (Lisbon), Scala (London), Le Bourg (Lausanne), Monash University Museum of Art (Melbourne), Institute of Modern Art (Brisbane), Point Ephemere (Paris), Brisbane Powerhouse (Brisbane), HeK (Basel), The Triffid (Brisbane), Black Bear Lodge (Brisbane), Howler (Melbourne), Golden Age (Sydney), et al.
with artists including Matmos, Steve Gunn, Julia Holter, Calexico, Ryley Walker, Forest Swords, Hauschka, Daniel Bachman, Chuck Johnson, Gudrun Gut, OM, Deradoorian, The Soft Pink Truth, Omar Souleyman, Jason Lescalleet, Heinz Riegler, Julian Day, John Chantler, Wixtes, Lumisokea, et al.
Andrew Tuttle – selected tours 2013-present
- 2018: ‘self-titled‘ album tour: Performances in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Cairns, Middelburg, Bruxelles, Koln, Bern, Zurich, Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Lisboa, Donostia/San Sebastian, London, Bristol, Manchester, Brighton, Paris, Amsterdam.
- 2016: Fantasy League tour: Performances in London, Lausanne, Berlin, Basel, Milan, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney; residency at EMS (Stockholm).
- 2013: 4064 tour: Performances in Brisbane, Perth, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, Darwin, Cairns, Hobart, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Newcastle.
Selected live press:
- AAA Backstage: “ever-ambient banjo genius”
- Collapse Board: “Making clouds is no small feat for the banjo, that most percussive of stringed noisemakers, but such is Tuttle’s organic union of man and machine.”
- The Creative Issue: “Tuttle opened with a harsh, synthesised sequence before transitioning into a coastal-feeling guitar melody with clever confidence.”
- TheMusic: “His channelling of banjo and guitar through an electronic laptop filter creates peacefully disconcerting drones and ambient textures.”
Andrew Tuttle – selected installations and commissioned performance works
- 2018: Residency at CAMP, Aulus-Les-Bains
- 2016: Residency at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm
- 2015: Installation, Tilde New Music Festival, Melbourne
- 2014: Commissioned performance (…From Soapbox To Senate), OtherFilm Festival, Brisbane
- 2013: Commissioned performance (4064, Rezoned), Metro Arts, Brisbane
- 2011: Live accompaniment to film score, Ten10, Brisbane
- 2008: Live soundtrack, Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane
- 2008: Residency at WORM, Rotterdam
Andrew Tuttle – selected collaborative performances 2010-present
- with Matmos, Mike Cooper, Lawrence English, Blank Realm, Kris Keogh, Early Universe (Smoke Bellow), Joel Stern, Sasha Margolis, John Ferguson, Pale Earth, Future Shocks, et al.
Anonymeye – selected live performances (to 2012)
- Australia: Sound Summit, Seymour Centre, State Library of Queensland, Queensland Conservatorium, Brisbane Powerhouse, Electrofringe, The Red Rattler, Street Theatre,
- Europe: Le Placard @ Club Transmediale, Instants Chavirés, ZXZW, Extrapool, Nijmegen, OCCII.
Anonymeye performances on lineups including bands and artists including Animal Collective, Michael Rother, Gang Gang Dance, Charlie Parr, Mouse on Mars, Tim Hecker, Leafcutter John, Tujiko Noriko, Mike Cooper, Ed Kuepper, Robin Fox, Blank Realm, Seekae, Qua, Pimmon, Seaworthy, Sebastian Roux, Brightblack Morning Light, Greg Davis, Frank Fairfield, et al.