- 04.09.2022: Brisbane (Jagera). MONO45 @ The Old Museum. with Chris Abrahams (The Necks) + Chuck Johnson. 7pm, ticketing info here.
- 22.09.2022: Sydney (Gadigal). Phoenix Central Park. 6:30pm and 8:15pm, free tickets via ballot here.
Andrew Tuttle – selected solo performances 2013-present
- lineups shared with artists including Matmos, Steve Gunn, Calexico, Ryley Walker, Julia Holter, Hauschka, Forest Swords, Daniel Bachman, Chuck Johnson, Gudrun Gut, OM, Deradoorian, The Soft Pink Truth, Omar Souleyman, Tiny Ruins, Jason Lescalleet, Heinz Riegler, John Chantler, et al.
- performances at festivals/venues including Melbourne Recital Centre (Melbourne), Cafe OTO (London), The Tivoli (Brisbane), Paradiso Noord (Amsterdam), MONA / Dark MOFO (Hobart), Botanique (Brussels), Galeria ZDB (Lisbon), Scala (London), Le Bourg (Lausanne), BIGSOUND (Brisbane), Point Ephemere (Paris), HeK (Basel), The Triffid (Brisbane), Howler (Melbourne), Bleach* (Gold Coast), Golden Age (Sydney), et al.
Andrew Tuttle – selected live collaborative performances
- with Steve Gunn, Matmos, Mike Cooper, Lawrence English, Blank Realm, Smoke Bellow, Blue Divers, Voltfruit, Feet Teeth, Kris Keogh.
Andrew Tuttle – selected tours 2013-present
- 2018: ‘self-titled‘ album tour: Performances in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Cairns, Middelburg, Bruxelles, Koln, Bern, Zurich, Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Lisboa, Donostia (San Sebastian), London, Bristol, Manchester, Brighton, Paris, Amsterdam.
- 2016: Fantasy League tour: Performances in London, Lausanne, Berlin, Basel, Milan, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney; residency at EMS (Stockholm).
- 2013: 4064 tour: Performances in Brisbane, Perth, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, Darwin, Cairns, Hobart, Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Newcastle.
Andrew Tuttle – selected installations and commissioned performance works
- 2022: Commissioned performance (Concert For Sheds), Bleach* Festival, Gold Coast
- 2019: Commissioned video work at Fuse Art Gallery, Bradford (UK)
- 2018: Residency at CAMP, Aulus-Les-Bains (FR)
- 2016: Residency at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm (SE)
- 2015: Installation, Tilde New Music Festival, Melbourne
- 2014: Commissioned performance (…From Soapbox To Senate), OtherFilm Festival, Brisbane
- 2013: Commissioned performance (4064, Rezoned), Metro Arts, Brisbane