Musician, events programmer/manager, writer, artsworker from Brisbane, Australia.
I’m very excited to announce that my fourth album, Alexandra, will be released on Someone Good/Room40 on May 15.
The first single, Sun At 5 In 4161, is out today, March 13 and I’m so delighted to be able to share some details with you.
The wonderful Folk Radio have written up a really considered and thoughtful piece on Sun At 5… as part of their premiere of the track – worth having a read!
Happy new year!
I’ve got some exciting news to tell about my next album in the coming week, but in the meantime I wanted to share a remix I made for my friends A Country Practice. The Australian summer has been a mess of stress, trauma and climate crisis for so many people here; so being able to reinterpret flood into fire was cathartic.
Finishing off 2019 with some exciting shows around Australia (details below), so thought I’d share some music. AEDT is something I created a while ago that doesn’t fit with an album, but I really enjoyed making and listening back to.
- 03.11.2019: Rutherglen (VIC), AU. A Weekend With festival.
- 20.11.2019: Hobart, AU. Altar. with Steve Gunn (USA).
- 21.11.2019: Castlemaine (VIC), AU. Theatre Royal. with Steve Gunn (USA) + Tiny Ruins (NZ).
- 24.11.2019: Sydney, AU. The Red Rattler. with Steve Gunn (USA) + Tiny Ruins (NZ).
- 18.12.2019: Melbourne, AU. The Curtin. with Ryley Walker (USA) + Leah Senior.
- 20.12.2019: Sydney, AU. Petersham Bowlo. with Ryley Walker (USA) + D.C Cross.
- 21.12.2019: Thirroul, AU. Franks Wild Years. with Ryley Walker (USA).