Hello! I have a new single out Friday. A re-working of an old track of mine and one of my favourite tracks to play live, I recorded it during my residency in Stockholm in May. It doesn’t quite fit with my (almost finished!) next album, but I thought I’d share it as I’m delighted with how it turned out. If you’re inclined, ahead of Friday (when it is available on all major digital sites) you can have a cheeky advance listen/download/watch via the below links. More information on the single below.
Brisbane, Transit Centre is a non-album single by Brisbane, Australia avant-country musician Andrew Tuttle, recorded during a residency at the renowned Elektronmusikstudion EMS studio facility in Stockholm in May 2016. Whilst creating his third studio album (to be released in 2017), Tuttle recorded this version of Brisbane, Transit Centre; a long standing staple of Tuttle’s live performances and previously released in an alternate form on his debut EP 4064 (2013).
* Recorded, edited and mixed by Andrew Tuttle at EMS Elektronmusikstudion, Stockholm; May 2016.
* Mastered by Lawrence English at 158, Brisbane; June 2016.
* Andrew Tuttle: Buchla 200 synthesiser, 5 string banjo, signal processing.
* This project has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body.
* This project is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.